I was trying different logo ideas out on the back of the tiles and even had a rubber stamp made of one. But I ended up changing my mind on the design and the rubber stamp didn't give a really bold impression in the clay. This little Dremel tool worked pretty good and gave me the hand made look I wanted. I used a copier printout with a little acetone on the back to transfer the drawing to the piece of wood. I could have just used clay and pressed it into the finished design and fired it but that would have taken too long. I ended up using some plumbers epoxy, it sets up really quick and is hard as a rock.