Friday, March 23, 2012

Los Osos Tile Installation

This was a project I did for a friend of mine up in Los Osos, California. A tiny little beach community just above Morro Bay. It gets cold up there during the winter and a lot of the beach shacks have free standing fire places. So my friend Mark and I built a platform for his fireplace and I created some custom tiles for it inspired by a persian carpet design. I made press tiles for the boarder tiles and hand cut the large pieces it's all stoneware. The out side is a Mexican tile I thought the color set it off nice. The windows above look out over the ocean I'll have to get back up there soon to get some pictures.  Fun project


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for an excellent article! I appreciate your insights and agree with what you wrote. Maryland tile installation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job .Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog.Keep up writing. tile supplier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work .Thanks for the share. Keep up writing so that we can get more informative blogs like this one.

    ReplyDelete