Friday, May 6, 2011

Floatingwoo Print

I'm working on a new print of the floatingwoo. This little guy has taken on many different looks in the past and I wont say this is the definitive one that he will remain but it is an interesting look.

A friend of mine has been saying that with all the Iconography that I have come up with around  the woo, all the creatures in his little universe, I should do my own set of Tarot cards. I think it's an interesting idea and maybe this piece is starting to lean in that direction. We'll see. Here's a look. Chris





































And the winner of the "How distracting can I make the background photo" goes to to the photo above.

5 comments:

  1. Love this new print. I think you should do a tarot card set....that's a really cool idea:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarot is an excellent idea! Your style would be a really unique take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love the idea of doing Tarot cards! They would look awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying all the details in this piece. Awesome sun, a bit like henna. And the wonderful plant like creatures sure look alive. Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Yeah Tarot cards I think would be a great idea. My friend Steve gave me his set "The Rider Deck" along with a great Guild book . Right now it seems a bit much but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete