Sunday, April 24, 2011

Painted Oomoo Sculpture Green

I painted another Oomoo today. I feel like I am starting to get a feel for how they want to be painted, purely my own opinion, not like the truth or any thing. I looked in my notebook drawings and saw a lot of little characters with stripes on their arms and legs and swirling patterns on their backs.  Well it seems only natural that the sculpture that came out of my drawings should be painted in the same way. He just looks like he's from the same universe.

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your little creations:) You did a wonderful job painting this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, so happy I found your blog:)

    Your artistry and vision is constantly evolving, each creation more unique and inventive than the last. I love my "Illumination" and "Bunny Girl" prints. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, I love the Oomoos! Very cool. Looking back to 20 years ago, I can see your evolution totally makes sense. Good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely wonderful and adorable too~

    ReplyDelete